Tuesday, June 5, 2012

I hope your not bored with the photographs yet.... here are a few more :)
Loved this one, I went to take a photograph of a rocky outcrop in the midst of a field and spotted a fox sunning himself there... cool eh
Here's one I call follow the leader...
Well that was our trip for the month of May. We've driven to Esperance and now are heading inland towards the goldfields, I have been taking photographs but these will need to be resized when we settle down somewhere for a few days with the net.... the place we will be going to is really in the midst of nowhere and there is no internet there at all... so I may up load some shortly then there will be a gap till we get a signal once again. I hope you are enjoying the photographs of our lovely country and the critters that reside within :)

No comments:

Post a Comment