Monday, July 2, 2012

June 2012

Well bet you wondered where I went, it actually surprised me at how little time I spent on the net. Apart from all the driving we did there was the wandering around looking at things then the availability of the net in the spots we stopped at. My hubby and myself tend to like the more 'bushy' type spots rather than caravan parks so there's been a few nights without phone or net... and more than a few we ate, watched a show on tv  and fell asleep. This past week I've been sorting through the photographs, resizing them ready to pop up so I best get started eh....
This first lot are of the trip to the goldfields, we set off there to meet up with a friend but as it turned out the track he took got a little wet and we were unable to take the bus down it... yup, it rained!!! roflol....
Gotta put one more photograph of this little fellow as he kept me amused for ages :)

No comments:

Post a Comment