Saturday, August 4, 2012

Karijini National Park

Karijini National Park is beautiful, it's full of gorges, waterfalls and rock pool. You can 2WD or 4WD and there are several camping spots with toilets and picnic tables. There are walk trails, some easy so harder than you think so make sure you read the signs before you start off on your trip. Because of the way the rock is formed some of the edges are deadly, they crumble under foot and many have lost thiers lives by falling while trying to take a photo or just looking over the edge, don't worry tho there are some platforms so you can take that perfect photo safely. It's a must see if you are in the area as the water falls and pools are stunning, the views are spectacular! I've taken photographs but they really do it no justice at all... here are a few of them :)
Now I don't like heights so taking these were a little unsettling for me and for a couple my other half held onto me by my jeans waistline HAHAHAHAHA... our friend had more than a giggle over that....
I don't think Bruce suffers from heights, he seemed pretty happy up in the tree


No comments:

Post a Comment