Monday, July 2, 2012

Douglas Lake

Now tis was an interesting couple of days, we drove down the dirt track till we got to a wonderfully large area with bar-b-q tables and pit toilets, the lake itself was a dam, now its used as an area for birds... and there are many of them. When we got there it was raining.... still.... so we settled in for the night hoping the rain would clear and we would explore. Well, I woke at 6am and the skies were blue, the sun shone so I grabbed my jeans threw my camera around my neck and off I set..... well... it took no more than a few minutes and this is what happened... it did not deter me from my walk... I went anyway..... but realised you would not see much so did the walk again that afternoon to take much clearer image of the lake for you LOL here we go....
And the Lake...... hmmmm.... there be ducks!
the Lake in the afternoon.... 



No comments:

Post a Comment